When we hear the word Honey what first comes to mind? how sweet and delicious natural goodness produced by bees. It’s been used for everything from fighting infection, nausea, coughs, preventing tooth decay and improving digestive issues. Modern science has confirmed that honey has powerful properties such as antioxidant, prebiotic when ingested, and antimicrobial when applied topically. Manuka Honey comes from the flowers of Manuka Bush native to New Zealand. It has a different quality scale. You should look at the label, the UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) and OMA (Organic Manuka Active) should be 15 or more. MGO (Methylglyoxal) should be at least 250. All honeys have antiseptic quality, but Manuka Honey, the pricey honey that explored by health food, medicine and slowly transitioning to beauty products.
“All honeys have antiseptic quality, but Manuka Honey, the pricey honey that explored by health food, medicine and slowly transitioning to beauty products.”
Let me share some key benefits of Manuka Honey, superfood for your skin…
- Balance your skin’s PH Level.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties prevent acne.
- Anti-Aging, keeping your skin younger.
- Soothing and hydrating your skin.
- Enhancing skin tone and texture.
- Contains a lot of antioxidant that assist to boost energy in the cells.
Other-landed health benefits…
- Helping with (IBS) and (IBD)
- Treating infected and non-infected wounds
- Preventing tooth decay and gingivitis
- Easing sore throat
- Boosting immune system
- Reducing allergies
- Improving sleep
Manuka Honey is unique type of honey and most definitely superior that nourishes your canvas with radiance, glowing, youthful, blemish-free-skin.